Firstly, a monk or nun could become a member of QSA. The website of QSA will help in promoting participation.

Secondly, if you are suitably qualified you could become a teacher or a trainer of teachers. First you need to register as a consultant, and the management will guide you from then on.

Thirdly, if neither appeals to you, you may become a helper in a capacity that suits your interests. Just contact us for help.